What is Love?

What is Love?
According to the dictionary, love is defined as the following:
a) a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person
b) to need or require
c) a feeling of warm personal attachment

With Valentines tomorrow, I've been thinking all day, What is love? 

Love is the passionate kiss that you always think back to as your first. 
I'll always remember the first kiss I shared with my husband, where is happened, and how ecstatic I felt afterwards. It wasn't planned, just spontaneous.

Love is cuddling up close to each other and just becoming one with each other. 
I love snuggling up with my husband, laying my head on his chest and hearing his heart beat. 

Love is being there for each other and withstanding the storms that may come your way. When you say your vows, you say "for better or worse".
Life isn't meant to be easy. God blesses us with our wonderful mates so that we don't have to ride out the storm alone.

Love is the that passion that you feel for one another. They way that no matter how hard you try, you can't possibly find enough words to describe the way you feel about him.


Most every year, Valentines is labeled as a "woman's holiday".....men go out and spend money on flowers, candy, jewelry and more. But I think it should be a day of showering your love with affection and praise. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment