Old Window Decor

So as many of you know, I have very much become a pinterest junky
That site has gotten me into a creative movement!

About a month ago, I came across this idea and absolutely LOVED it!
So I browsed around the local yard sale page and luckily I came across an old window like this for just $5.00! I never thought I'd be so excited about an old window!
With this idea, you blow up a photo and attach it behind the window and hang it up! This, I believe is what I'm going to do once I find the perfect picture!

Today I came across several other really unique ideas so I thought I'd share them!
Revamp it and use it to organize your jewelry! This is really unique. I would have never thought of this.

Paint the glass with Chalk Board Paint! 
I really love this! Super cute idea if you have kids!

This is really neat as well! Attach your favorite patterned material behind it!
The banner also adds a little whimsy to it to make it fun! 

The Most exciting thing for me about this is its SO cheap! 
Some of you may even have an old window just lying around your basement! Just think of what you can do with it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment