Mary Kay Product Review

I had the opportunity to review some amazing product samples from Mary Kay

She sent me many samples of some awesome eye shadows, blushes and lip colors!
Some of the eye shadows I tried out were honey spice, chocolate kiss, ivy garden, spun silk, amber blaze, cinnabar, crystalline, hazelnut and granite.
My absolute favorite was the ivy garden and chocolate kiss! They look wonderful together!
I love have smoothly they go on and how they last all day long! 
I also tried out some new blushes! 
I sampled sunny spice, sparkling cider, and golden copper.
I absolutely LOVED the sparkling cider! I loved the way it looked with my skin tone.
It wasn't too deep of a color or too bright. It blended just perfectly!
Then I had some lip colors to try! I was sent red, bronzed and copper star. 
I really liked the copper star. I loved the goldish shimmer in it and how smooth it felt on my lips! 

I also got to sample the wonderful satin hands set (which I love) and it makes your hands SO smooth and soft! Its absolutely perfect for anyone who may suffer with dry hands. 

Mary Kay has tons of absolutely amazing products that are great for your skin and will make you look and feel amazing!
To place an order or see more of what Mary Kay has to offer
Amanda Morczek
www.marykay.com/amorczek



1 comment:

  1. Great blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also
    smartwool Adventurer socks

    ReplyDelete