Cherry Walls Product Review


Here lately I have noticed that the vinyl wall decor has become extremely popular! I love the way they look and I've been dying to try them out, especially since we bought our new home. The one thing I worried about was the fact that we have textured walls. I was told that you could still still use them, you just have to give them some "extra love"

Needless to say, I was super excited when I talked with Cherry Walls about doing a product review.
She allowed me to choose a monogram to review.

I chose the Monogram Initial Circle Wall Decal.
When It came in the mail, I couldn't wait to open it up! I had the perfect spot planned for it.
My husband helped me out with this project :)




I think it looks beautiful! Its perfect right inside the front door of our home!
It was easy to apply as well. As you can see from the first picture with my husband, you just press the application against the wall and rub it on! One we removed the plastic piece it was stuck to, we had to rub it a little more to make sure it was stuck really good to our textured walls.

I love how elegant these simple decorations look and now I've got several other places that I think one would look perfect!

Cherry walls has tons of awesome vinyl expressions to choose from, Here are a few that caught my eye:





To See more of the decals they have to offer and purchase your own:

Cherry Walls

No comments:

Post a Comment