Perfectly Posh Product Review

About a week ago, I received a package from the wonderful Bonnie, Perfectly Posh Consultant.
Like most of you, I had never heard of Perfectly Posh before!

Did you know that Perfectly Posh offers pure products that are Paraben-free, SLS-free, Gluten and Soy free, and all made in the USA.
Just days after talking with her, I received the Lovey Dovey Gift Set to review


This amazing kit came with 5 amazing items to try out!
I was super excited!

The first things I tried out were the soaps. There were 3 of them: Lovey Dovey Confetti Soap, Lovey Dovey Sparkling Soap and Lovey Dovey Pink Soap.
The Lovey Dovey Sparkling Soap left lots of shimmer as you lathered up. The Lovey Dovey Confetti Soap was neat because the bits of confetti almost seemed to act like a 'scrub'.
The Lovey Dovey Pink Soap like the other two smelled amazing as you washed up and left my skin feeling amazing!


Next I tried out the Bubble Love Bombinator
I added it to my hot bath and let it dissolve away! It left the water smelling SO amazing. I could have stayed in there all day!!


Although everything I tried out was awesome, I really Loved the Pink Vanilla Massage Mud!
My hubby actually let me try this one out on him, I guess because he was getting a massage out of it ;)
I got a little bit and start massaging it in. It left his skin feeling so smooth and soft! Other creams and lotions just absorb into dry skin and still doesn't help with dryness. I think this worked really well! And the scent is fantastic! My hubby said it smelled like cinnamon bread :) This is definitely a must try!



Perfectly Posh has all kinds of amazing products! Lip balms, body butters, foot scrubs/ soaks, lotions and more! They are a NEW company and you can join them for just $99! 

Talk to Bonnie Today!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Posh-by-Bonnie-Independent-Consultant/254627471239699?sk=wall

No comments:

Post a Comment