Kristine's Shower Product Review


Kristine's Shower specializes in making all kinds of wonderful bath & body goodies.
Jenny Hoehn started her business in 2002 and knew that it was exactly what she wanted to spend the rest of her life doing!
All of her products are made daily so you can be guaranteed that your goodies will arrive to you fresh!

Jenny sent me this adorable little gift set to review for her

The set consisted of Aloe Vera Body Whip, Shea Butter Body Sorbet, Shea Butter Body Frosting, a Bath Fizz and a Bar of Soap.

Anytime I receive bath products to review, I'm always super anxious to hurry to the shower to try them out! The first item I tried was the bar of soap. I loved the variety of colors! It sudsed up wonderfully and made my skin feel so smooth! 


Then I used the bath fizz. I was so amazed at how wild it went when I dropped it into my tub while it was filling up! This fizz made my bath smell heavenly! I was surely in heaven taken that bath! It even made my skin feel wonderful and silky smooth!

Then I tried out the Body Frosting. I LOVED it! Its really a scrub. I rubbed it on my legs and it made them feel amazing! The container even says to rub on after shaving to prolong that silky smooth skin! It also smelled amazing. The scent was called appleberry. It smelled so sweet!

Next was the Aloe Vera Body Whip! It came in a vanilla sugar scent and was so smooth as I spread it on my skin. It really felt super light too on my skin and not really heavy like some other creams.

My favorite out of the set was the Body Sorbet. I rubbed some of this on my feet, which are always super dry and sore from being on them all day long. It was perfect! It had a nice cooling effect and left them feeling surprisingly smooth and soft! I even made my husband let me put some on him! 

Kristine's Shower has the perfect gifts for any occasion! Check out these cute Valentine's Fizzies!


To contact Jenny at Kristine's Shower
(815)223-SOAP or (815)667-FIZZ


No comments:

Post a Comment