Product Review from Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna

I was introduced just a couple of weeks ago to Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna
Dawnna makes the most gorgeous bangles ever!
She contacted me and allowed me to choose a bangle off her site to send me for the review.

I chose a personalized bangle


I had my bangle painted orange with dark blue polka dots and had it personalized with "UVA"- my favorite College team! This bangle is going to make an amazing addition to my UVA apparel at the games!

Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna also creates many other amazing items! 

Sapphire Bracelet

Super cute necklace with cupcake charm


Beautiful Funky Fun Wire Memory Bracelet


Check out Dawnna's site and all of her creations! 

http://www.facebook.com/OllieWollieCreationsbyDawnna
http://www.etsy.com/shop/olliewolliecreations
olliewolliecreationsbydawnna@yahoo.com 

You can also enter to win a couple of bangles from Ollie Wollie Creations by Dawnna
( www.themarriedlifebloggiveaways.blogspot.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment