Peter Pauper Press Review


I am very excited to be working with Peter Pauper Press with product reviews and promoting their wonderful company. Peter Pauper Press specialized in all kinds of wonderful types of stationary as well as ipad and kindle covers!

Just a couple of weeks ago, I was sent an address book. 
I chose the butterflies pattern to review.
I was SO excited when I received the book in the mail. It was SO pretty!


I loved the details of the beautiful butterflies and flowers that were decorating the book!
I cannot wait to start adding in all my contacts! This will be my first address book for my husband and I (kinda sad, I know) since we got married in 2010.

Peter Pauper Press also has many other wonderful products!
Here are a few of my favorites:

Candles

Tablet Cover


Travel Guides



Moms Weekly Planner

To Check out more of the wonderful products that Peter Pauper Press has to offer and purchase your own:

Peter Pauper Press

No comments:

Post a Comment