Pure Romance Review


Andrea with Pure Romance contacted me recently about doing a product review. 
I was SO excited! My first review from Pure Romance. 
I've always been curious about those products and wondered how well they worked.
Andrea sent me a sample of the Sensations warming lubricant. 

This warming lubricant is perfect for a simple message and it smells amazing! 
Just like strawberries! 
It also warms as its being massaged on!
Unlike most lubricants, it didn't leave a sticky feeling.
This lubricant is sure to spice up your nights with your man!

This lubricant is also available in hot butter rum and Peppermint Patty!

Pure Romance also has some other products that looked really neat and I'd love to give a try!


Coochy Shave Cream

Hot Heart Massager

To Contact Andrea and purchase your products:

Andrea Carter

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the review and I'm glad you enjoyed the Sensations! ;-)

    ReplyDelete