Rouge & Co.


About Rouge & Co....straight from their site :)
We started this product line with the intent to offer just a few items and pass through a major portion of the earnings to local and worldwide charitable causes.  Just a 'few' items quickly snowballed as our customers kept asking for more cute and functional household accessories. As our product line and company grows, we consider it a great blessing to be able to give even more generously to share God's love and advance the gospel of Christ. 

When I stumbled upon Rouge & Co.'s website, I immediately fell in love with their gorgeous products! 
Rouge & Co sent my husband & I the most adorable drink koozies to review!


My hubby & I don't drink a whole lot of sodas but they worked perfectly on our bottled waters!


These drink koozies were SO cute! I wasn't sure what she was sending us but I was all smiles when I pulled out the his and hers personalized holders! They work perfectly to keep your hands from getting wet or cold while holding your drinks in style!

Rouge & Co. offers the most gorgeous and unique personalized gifts and decor for your home!
I am totally in love with their site!

Personalized Platters

Serving Trays

Plates

Laptop Sleeves

Throw Pillows

Rouge & Co. has the perfect items to add style & personality to your home! 
They also have the perfect gifts!
Head on over to their site and check out all their amazing items and the gorgeous patterns they have available!

Rouge & Co.


No comments:

Post a Comment