Having Faith






"Have Faith" seems like one of those things you hear others say a little too often.
Saying it is one thing, but doing it- definitely another.

Sometimes when life's got me down, I try and try to just be patient and have faith but I find myself being impatient. Ever feel like you just need a sign from above?

Its kind of amazing how God can send you your "sign" through the oddest ways.
The other day at work I was working some transactions that came thru the mail.
I open an envelope and inside was a bookmark with the following on it:


Sometimes a little assurance makes a big difference.
It reminds me that he's in charge.



2 comments:

  1. THAT WAS AWSOME..IM SO GLAD THAT HE IS FULL CHARGE OF OUR LIVES,,,,THAT WAS WELL SAID!!NANNY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our God is an Awesome God!

    ReplyDelete