Citrus Lane





As I stumbled across Citrus Lane just a few weeks ago, I instantly fell in love! 
I don't have children myself, but I loved the idea of what they offer!
When you sign up to join Citrus Lane, you'll receive a box of goodies each month for your little one!
Each box is custom created based on your child's age. 


There are 3 different package subscriptions that you can choose from. 
A monthly subscription at $25 a month, 3 months at $25 and the best deal- 6 months at just $21 a month.

Your monthly subscription also includes FREE Shipping!

So what exactly is in these boxes?
All products that you'll find inside your box are mom approved and personalized to your child's age and stage. 

Our lovely blogger Bridget and her little girl Maci reviewed the box that we received. 

My name is Bridget and I have a 1 year old daughter. 


I recently had the opportunity to review a gift set from Citrus Lane. In my set I received a set of snack bowls which are very durable and eco friendly because they are made from recycled milk cartons. I received a bottle of moisterizer that is certified organic and smells very good. It also works great on my daughters dry winter skin, and its even gentle enough to put on her sensitive face. 

Another thing I received was a food container which is great for carrying snacks. It has two compartments so that you can have two different snacks without them mixing. It is BPA free and lead safe. It is also top rack dishwasher safe!  I received a wooden whale clapper toy that my little musician LOVES to click together. Its great for developing fine motor skills and music skills. Lastly, I received a package of apple cinnamon oatmeal from Plum Organics Baby. It is VERY handy because it is in a pack that is ready to serve, but you can also serve it heated if you like. My little darling loves oatmeal and this had a softer texture than regular oatmeal and she seemed to love that! If you sign up for Citrus 
Lane packages,you can guarantee you will receive some of the best gifts for your little tot!

You will not be disappointed with Citrus lane! 
Its a wonderful opportunity to try out some of these fun, safe & health products for your little one!
To sign up for your subscription and save $10, Please Visit Citrus Lane by clicking the link below or the Citrus Lane Banner to the right of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment