Conversation Pieces





Conversation Pieces is a boutique based in Los Angeles, California. 
Whether your looking for fun accessories or a new stylish outfit, they've got exactly what your looking for. Just one glance at their website and you'll be in love!

Conversation Pieces sent us two fun accessories to review.
One thing that always stands out is the packaging when I receive a product. 
When you receive an order from Conversation Pieces, you can guarantee it'll be wrapped nicely in colored paper and tied with a beautiful lace ribbon with a a yummy sucker tucked inside!


Packed snuggly inside were two adorable and stylish accessories that I couldn't wait to get my hands on!

The first item I couldn't wait to try on what the fun and colorful "Happy Tunes Scarf"


The fun thing about this scarf is how its made. Its one piece so you can easily layer it to where it however you'd like!



I looped mine around my head twice. With all the great colors in the scarf, it goes with pretty much everything! It paired nicely with a white long sleeved tee.
This beautiful scarf is available for just $12!

They also sent me this adorable "Queen of Hearts" bracelet in Blush.



I love this bracelet for numerous reasons. 
I have a very small wrist so I was ecstatic to find out it was a stretch bracelet!
It fits my wrist perfectly and doesn't slide all over my arm.
I also really really like the color of it! The color is almost a pinkish- nude color which gold around the outside of the hearts. It looks so good with my skin tone!

The stretchy band on this bracelet fits wrist sizes 6"-8"
Its also available in Black and in White.

Choosing a favorite item from their website would be next to impossible. 
They have so many fun and beautiful products!


Website:

Facebook:







1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to look at what they have! Looks like my kind of site(:

    ReplyDelete