Product Review: OneSoles


OneSoles are the perfect interchangeable shoes!

They are very simple too!

1. Pick Your Sole
2. Choose your Top
3. Snap and Go!

I received the Chic Soft Step Soles with 3" Chunky Heels.


They came with a soft and comfie black top and a super cute pink flower embellished the top!
I was amazed at how comfortable they were! 

As I browsed the website I fell in love with all the adorable tops they have to choose from!
Here are a few of my favorites:

UVa Collegiate Top
(They have lots of teams to choose from!)


Red Lizard Slingbacks


Pink Berry Cosmo
(Also available in several other colors!)


The tops are available at very good prices!
If you love shoes then OneSoles are definitely for you! Head on over and check out their website. They have lots of great sole & top combinations to choose from!

Visit them on Facebook to place your order!






1 comment: