DefineBliss


DefineBliss specializes in creating fun and unique handmade decor for your home.
They sent us a fun piece to review that was perfect for father's day!

One of our bloggers, Bridget, reviewed this product.



Hi, my name is Bridget and I am the mother of a 7month old. This item is very unique and when i gave it to my husband (pretending that it was from my daughter) he said that it was nice and very creative. This item would make a great gift and you can bet that Dad wont get one from his other child :)

Maci & her daddy

DefineBliss has so many fun and really unique decorations that are perfect for any home.
They make the perfect gifts too! Here are a few of my favorites from their etsy shop!

Perfect for the upcoming 4th of July Holiday

Perfect for the home! Would look great on any mantle! 

How cute would these be in your little one's room?

Neat idea for a wedding


It was so hard to pick just a few of my favorites to post. You just have to go check out their shop!
You'll be in love!

Visit them online on Facebook
Shop at Etsy




No comments:

Post a Comment