Noels by Natalie


I am a sucker for home decor. I love to decorate my house for each and every holiday.
I especially love finding unique decorations and fun ideas to change it up a bit.
Natalie over at Noels by Natalie has some amazing hand made items that are perfect for any home.


One of my favorite items that Natalie creates is the rag balls.


I simply placed mine in a pretty crystal bowl I had on hand


I think they'd also look pretty in a nice glass vase or even a basket!
Besides the ragballs, Natalie also makes some beautiful wreaths and fun pincushions! 

Here are a few of my favorites

18" Americana Wreath


Pincushions


Grapevine Star

Natalie at Noels by Natalie makes gorgeous, one of a kind decor that is sure to be perfect for your home!
Head on over and browse her page on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment