Lilla Rose Product Review







Lilla Rose creates beautiful and unique hair clips, beaded headbands, eyeglass lanyards, and badge holders. They sent us some gorgeous flexi hair clips to review!


There are several things that made me fall in love with these lovely clips!
First of all, their design. Its so unique and brilliant. I always hated struggling trying to get my hair into a barrette. It always seemed like if you had too much hair in it, the clip would pop back open! It always ended up in me flinging the thing across the room or giving up!
I love how simple it is to use these great accessories!


The pin just slides right through the loops!




There are many different neat & fun designs that you can pick from that are perfect to customize your look!

I especially Love the beaded headbands! They are perfect for casual & dressy occasions! 

Are you interested in joining Lilla Rose? 
Become a consultant and represent this awesome business today!
Contact Linda Menke today!




No comments:

Post a Comment