Baby Bird & Bub Bub

Ever since I discovered Subway Art, I have been in love. 
Its such a fun and unique way to decorate your home! They can be customized to fit any style and design. I came across Baby Bird & Bub Bub while browsing Etsy one evening.
They create lots of gorgeous prints that are perfect for your child's nursery, bedroom or playroom!


Baby Bird & Bub Bub sent us this adorable print to review!
Besides the fun colors and precious little phrase, the print really impressed me!
I expected it to come printed on a flimsy photo paper but instead it came printed on a heavy and durable material. Its definitely sure to hold up!


These prints are so much fun! Just put it in a cute little frame and you've got the perfect eye catching piece!


At Baby Bird & Bub Bub, there are lots of fun and adorable prints to choose from!
I am absolutely in LOVE with these custom birth announcement prints!


....and how about this for you little boy's room? Super cute!

This one is perfect to hang anywhere in your home!
I would hang this one in my dining room where my color theme is red and oranges.


The best part of these beautiful prints? 
They are super affordable! The prints above are just $15! A very easy and affordable form of decor that your guests are sure to fall in love with!

Want to snag your own fun prints from Baby Bird & Bub Bub?
Check them out on Facebook or visit them at their Etsy Shop
Be sure to let them know The Married Life Blog sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment