KK Children Designs Product Review





When it comes to children's clothing, I always think handmade is better.
You can tell that they are carefully made and you know that each stitch is sewn with love.
At least thats how it is to founder Peini of KK Children Designs.

She sent us this beautiful dress to review.


When I pulled this sweet little dress out of the package I was instantly amazed at how adorable it was!
I loved the little dalmations! I thought they made it so unique!


As you can see, miss Maci was very happy sporting this sweet little dress!
The dress is made from a very soft medium weight cotton.
The dress also has a nice little lining so that you can't see through it!
I also love the adorable little buttons on the shoulders! 

KK Children Designs also has some other really adorable outfits!

Pillowcase Dresses



Bella Flora Peony Flower Dress



two piece sets



Skirts



These outfits are too cute!
Head on over and get your own adorable outfits by KK Children Designs!





No comments:

Post a Comment