Sydney Candle Company Product Review



My name is Bridget and I recently had the opportunity to do a product review of a wonderful candle from Sydney Candle Co. The candle scent is Coconut Lime and smells absolutely wonderful. When I first received the candle, I opened it up to smell it, and the aroma filled my car so nicely! I burned the candle when I got home, and just like the box says, it burns really clean. You can't see any black smoke from the flame. The smell is very moderate, not too strong, but strong enough to smell. I burned the candle for a few hours and it didn't burn down too much, so I feel that this candle will last a while! I love my Sydney Candle!

Sydney Candles are one of the best! 
+ They are 100% soy wax
+ long lasting- pint jars burn approximately 90 hours; half pints- 45 hours
+ superior aroma achieved through maximum allowable fragrance oil
+ environmentally safe and toxin free
+ clean burning- little or no soot
+ choose from a variety of delicious scents
+ available for fundraisers
+ Rustic, Old Americana Style topped with an old- fashioned lid

The Sydney Candle Company also has a wide variety of amazing scents!
They even have wine scented candles! 
These candles make wonderful gifts as well as a great fundraising opportunity!


Need more proof that Sydney Candles are the best?
They have been awarded the exclusive candle in the celebrity gift bags provided by Secret Room Events at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards and Academy Awards Events!

Some of there unique scents include
+ bunny cake
+ fig & melon
+ birthday cake
+ iced lemon poundcake
+ tropical lemongrass

Want to purchase your own Sydney Candle or get a fundraiser started? 
Head on over and visit their website!






1 comment:

  1. My name is Bridget and I recently had the opportunity to do a product review of a wonderful candle from Sydney Candle Co. The candle scent is Coconut Lime and smells absolutely wonderful.
    Triple and strong scented candles
    luxury scented candles

    ReplyDelete