Summer Reads: Debbie Macomber's "Sooner or Later"




During the summer, one of my favorite hobbies is relaxing with a good book! 
Romance books are my favorite and I especially LOVE Debbie Macomber.

Right now I'm reading Sooner or Later by Debbie Macomber.


I love reading a good romance book that includes a good plot.
Debbie Macomber's books always keep you on the edge with all the excitement and battles that these lover's face. In Sooner or Later, Letty persuades Murphy to assist her in a mission to Zercero to hunt for her twin brother who could very well be in danger. As much as Letty and Murphy seem to despise each other, the eventually find themselves drifting closer and closer. Letty and Murphy find themselves in many situations battling the local Military that has overthrown the government, being captured and more! Grab this book and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment