Jamberry Nail Shields







I really love getting my nails done...honestly, what woman doesn't? 
I love all the fun designs and colors to choose from, but I don't like how quickly the polish seems to chip off. Want nail designs that last? Then your going to love Jamberry Nails!

What is Jamberry?
Jamberry Nails is fun nail shields that you can stick on your nails. No painting and drying required! 
They are very easy to apply!



Miranda Hatfield with Jamberry sent me this fun set to try out!


Depending on the length of your nails, you can get several sets out of a page.
I like to keep my nails short so I could cut each strip in half.


Jamberry has SO many pretty designs to choose from!
Here are just a few of my favorites.

Mint Green Chevron

Blooming Hearts

Decorative Coral Tip

They even have Jamberry Juniors for your little girl who just has to have nails like mommy's!

Butterfly - Chevron


Be sure to visit Miranda's page on facebook!







No comments:

Post a Comment