Countrytrail Soy Candles ~ Product Review




Countrytrail Soy Candles sent us a box full of goodies to review for them. As soon as I opened the box, this amazing aroma of cookies & other yummy things filled the house! The next thing I knew, my hubby was right there digging through the box! 

We were immediately in love with these yummy & unique scents! 
We received two candles to review- Craig's Sugar Cookie & Spiced Cranberry. The sugar cookie smells so good I believe I could almost eat it! 



It also burns very nicely! Some candles smell great before you burn them but when they are lit, there isn't much fragrance at all! My whole room now smells like sugar cookies!!! I really like the Spiced Cranberry as well. The smell of the cranberries is very refreshing and a little hint of spice makes it perfect for the upcoming fall season!

 We also received a pack of soy melts in "Amish Bread". I expected a fresh baked bread smell and thats exactly what you smell when you open up the pack! 


They also sent us a variety of sample scents in Rosemary, Candied Chestnuts, Orange Clove, Blueberry Muffin (heavenly!), Victorian Spice, Holiday Spirit- and my 2 favorites- Monkey Fart & Mrs. Claus's Crib! I love how unique the names are as well as how amazing these smell! Your probably wondering what "monkey fart" smells like! When I open it up, the first thing I smell is the sweet aroma of bananas (of course!). 

One of my favorite items I received was the room spray. 
The scent "Mango Madness" smelled SO yummy! Its a concentrated spray so you only need to spray it once or twice. The fruity scent will quickly fill any size room and make it smell heavenly!

Countrytrail Soy Candles has such a fun and unique variety of scents to choose from in all their products. We instantly fell in love with their yummy products and we know you will too!

You can check out their shop and grab your own Candles, soy melts and more!
Website

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment