Product Review: Angel Minaro with Angela George



I had the wonderful opportunity to do a product review with Angela George who is an Angel Minaro Consultant. 
I had never heard of it until she came along! I'm sure glad I met her! 
Within just a matter of days, Angela sent me a neat little set to review! All wrapped up was Ultra Nourishing & Firming Body Lotion in Romance, Argan & tomato seed hair repair & scalp serum and Acai & Honey microdermabrasion creme.

I couldn't wait to give these unique products a try!
The first one I tried out was the lotion.
First of all, I Love that it has a pump! When I'm in a hurry and just need some on the go, its super quick to access! I also Love the scent!
This lotion is rich in skin loving ingredients like the ultra nourishing argan oil, shea butter, silk proteins, and exotic fruit extracts which condition and leave your skin moisturized, hydrated and firm, yet supple!

The next thing I tried out was the Argan & Tomato Seed Hair Repair & Scalp Serum.
This hair serum is a blend of highly moisturizing Moroccan argan, brazil nut and tomato seed oils rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, antioxidants, amino acids and iron which are needed for healthy hair and scalp! 
When I tried out this amazing product, my hair was SO shiny and silky soft! 

Lastly I tried the Acai & Honey Microdermabrasion Creme
I was really super excited to get a chance to try out a Microdermabrasion Creme! I've been hearing so much about them and I've been dying to try one out!
First of all, it smells amazing! 
It has tiny microdermabrasion crystals that exfoliates your skin and leaves it super soft!

Angel Minaro has tons of amazing products that I'd love to try!
Want to know more about their products or contact the consultant?

Angela George
www.facebook.com/angelminaro 
www.twitter.com/angelminaro
www.angelminaro.com 
angelminaro@gmail.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment