Young Living Essential Oils- Product Review




If your facebook is anything like mine than your news feed may be full of posts and ads about Young Living Essential Oils. I've always been curious about oils and how they work. When I found out I was pregnant, it wasn't long after that when the morning sickness started to kick in. My first appointment hadn't arrived yet but the nausea was horrible at times. After googling about ways to help get rid of it, I saw a few people mention peppermint oil. I remember a few years ago having received a roll on peppermint oil for headaches. I dug in my bathroom until I found it. I rubbed a bit on my forehead as instructed and almost instantly the nausea was gone! Since then, I knew I wanted to try more of the oils. 

Just a few weeks ago, Jennifer Ault with Young Living contacted me about doing a review. She sent me a few samples and some information about Young Living and their Essential Oils. 
I was really impressed reading about all the different things that oils were used to help with. 

I also mentioned that my husband and I are expecting our first baby mid March. She also included some information about using Essential Oils during Pregnancy and on babies once they are born.
I was really interested to read about using the oils with babies because when it comes to medication, there is so little you are able to give them!

The most commonly used Essential Oils used on babies are lavender, peppermint, Roman Chamomile, geranium, tangerine, grapefruit, jasmine, Melaleuca alternafolia, sandalwood, thyme, ginger, cypress & fennel. These oils can be used to treat things such as colds, colic, congestion, constipation, coughs, cradle cap, diaper rash, diarrhea, ear infections, fever, fussiness and teething in children under one year old. 

During pregnancy & with new moms, oils are often used to help with fatigue, morning sickness, lactation, mastitis, muscle aches, premature labor and umbilical cord care.


Essential Oils can be used 3 different ways:
 1. Aromatically- Inhale directly from the bottle, diffuse 2-4 drops, or by by rubbing one drop into your hands, cupping your nose & inhaling 


2. Topically- Apply 1-3 drops directly to affected area, or to your VitaFlex points. Some oils may need dilution with a carrier oil.


3. Internally- Oils that are "Dietary Supplements" can be taken internally via a vegetable capsule, or by being placed in a drink.

Getting Started with Young Living
Getting started with Young Living Essential Oils is easy. Jennifer Ault would love to help you out! Their best deal right now is their Premium Starter Kit for $150
You can sign up for your kit by visiting this link:


Jennifer has a great sign up deal going on right now for the blog followers!
Be the first two to sign up as a member with any of the 3 premium kits and get a FREE Young Living Lip Balm!
The FIRST retail purchase will receive also receive a FREE Young Living Lip Balm.
The SECOND retail purchase will receive 2 Ningxia 2oz packets.
To claim your prize, you'll need to message her at the link below to let her know and be sure to mention that The Married Life Blog referred you!

No comments:

Post a Comment