Paper White Designs: Product Review




One of my favorite things to do is entertain so I was super excited when I received my box of goodies from Paper White Designs! Tucked inside the box was a variety of Tissue Paper Pom Poms in different size and colors and a pack of these fun paper straws! 

I was immediately in Love with the tissue paper pom poms the moment I got them all fluffed and ready! They are the perfect addition to any party, decor, event or even photo shoot!

I've already incorporated these fun pieces into two of my photo shoots!



These tissue paper pom poms are SO much fun! 
They second thing they sent was a pack of their paper straws! These straws are fun and can come in a variety of colors! Mine were a mint green color. They are also biodegradable! 



I'm even enjoying one now as I write this blog post :)

Paper White Designs has the perfect items for your party or event!
Here are some of the other awesome products that they offer.

Custom Pennant Banners


Polka Dot Baking Cups


Ruffled Crepe Paper Garland
(LOVE!)


Washi Tape!


If your planning a party or event, I would highly recommend checking out Paper White Designs! 
Visit them on Facebook and Etsy










No comments:

Post a Comment