Continuing Our House Hunt

So today I've learned that the Lord works in mysterious ways. Months ago, the husband and I came across this beautiful home that was right in our price range. It was our dream house. Absolutely Perfect! 

So we placed offers on it and it ended up being a lot of stuff wrapped up in this home. In the end, we ended up just walking away. We've looked at several homes since then and it seems like we always end up comparing them to that first house.

Well today, my husband got a very random phone call. It was from the realtor of that first house saying that the pending contract was dropped and its back on the market! We are SO excited but we've learned not to get our hope too high. I just feel like maybe this house was meant to be. So just keep the hubby and I in your thoughts and prayers with this situation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment