Pin Did: Meatloaf Cupcakes




I absolutely love meatloaf...however, when it comes to choosing a recipe I'm extremely picky!
I've tried countless recipes and finally after searching, I found a yummy one today while browsing pinterest! 


The recipe was SO easy and quick!
Here's how to make it:

What you Need:
1 1/2 lb ground beef or turkey
1 large egg
1 sweet onion chopped (I used onion powder since we aren't big onion fans)
1 cup milk
1 cup breadcrumbs
salt & pepper to taste
2 Tbsp brown sugar
2 Tbsp prepared mustard (I used dijon mustard)
1/3 cup ketchup
8 slices of cheese (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine ground beef, egg, onion, milk, breadcrumbs and salt & pepper.
Do not overmix or beef will become tough!
3. Coat a muffin pan with cooking spray and distribute mixture evenly into pan. 
4. In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Pour over meatloaf and bake for 30 minutes. During the last 5 minutes, add the cheese.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment