Pin-Did - 4th of July Trifle





I am forever trying out new recipes from Pinterest. They all look absolutely amazing but when done yourself, turns out to be a total flop! After experiencing a few flops, I try to find the same recipe on pinterest twice. I figure if its posted more than once then maybe its a good recipe!

The other night I was searching for a yummy dessert to make for the 4th of July cookout coming up with my family. I loved the idea of doing something red, white and blue by incorporating blueberries and strawberries. Thats when I stumbled across this yummy trifle recipe!

*Pinterest Photo*

I thought the recipe looked simple enough- just layer the ingredients!
My favorite ingredient included was the White chocolate Pudding! Honestly, I didn't even know that White Chocolate Pudding existed! 

*My Yummy Trifle*

I think mine turned out pretty good! Okay- so mine decor on top wasn't quite as fancy....
I'm happy to report that it turned out GREAT! 

Not digging the thought of white chocolate pudding? Swap it out for vanilla! 
Honestly, Its so much flavor going on with the angel food cake, strawberries and blueberries that you really don't taste as much of the white chocolate pudding, so trading it in for vanilla would work out just fine!

So go ahead, give the 4th of July Trifle a whirl and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment